Frequently asked questions
How can I sign-up myself, school, or district to myEduscape?
1) Sign up as an individual learner:
Select the Enroll button in the top-right corner of myEduscape.com.
Select "Myself" and create an account using your email.
2) Your school, district, or organization enrolls you as a learner:
An email invitation will be sent to the email your school, district, or organization signed you up with. The subject of the email will read “Welcome to myEduscape: Your Professional Development Platform”.
Use the link in the email to set a password and sign into your account: (See image)
Email email@example.com to discuss and pay via purchase order.
How long is a subscription and what is included in a subscription?
How can I preview the courses offered?
How do I access my myEduscape account?
- Select the Sign In button at the top-right corner of myEduscape.com.
- Sign in using the credentials you or your school, district, or organization used to create an account.
How do I find a list of all the courses I have completed?
1) Learning Dashboard:
- Select the Learning Dashboard button in the top navigation bar of myEduscape.com or follow this link.
- In the menu, select the Learning Log button.
- Here, you can view or download a transcript of your courses.
- You can also view courses you are enrolled in and have completed by selecting the Profile button in the top navigation bar of myEduscape, when logged in. You may also select this link.
- Scroll to view a list of your courses and achievements.
- Select the Learning Paths button in the top navigation bar of myEduscape.com. You may also select this link.
- Select the filter label "My". This will filter for courses you are enrolled in and the percentage of completion for each course.
How can I earn professional development certificates?
For New York state licensed teachers, please complete this form to request a CTLE certificate.