Frequently asked questions
How can I sign-up myself, school, or district to myEduscape?
1) Sign up as an individual learner:
Select the Sign Up button in the top-right corner of myEduscape.com
Create an account using your email or sign up with your credentials from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Google.
2) Your school, district, or organization enrolls you as a learner:
An email invitation will be sent to the email your school, district, or organization signed you up with. The subject of the email will read “Welcome to myEduscape: Your eLearning Platform”.
Use the link in the email to set a password and sign into your account: (See image)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss and pay via purchase order.
What is included in a subscription?
How long is a subscription?
How can I preview courses offered?
How do I access my myEduscape account?
- Select the Sign In button at the top-right corner of myEduscape.com.
- Sign in using the credentials you or your school, district, or organization used to create an account.
Note: If you used credentials from your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google account to sign up, you must sign in by selecting the appropriate icon, rather than entering your email.
How do I find a list of all the courses I have completed?
1) Learning Dashboard:
- Select the Learning Dashboard button in the top navigation bar of myEduscape.com or follow this link.
- In the menu, select the Learning Log button.
- Here, you can view or download a transcript of your courses.
- You can also view courses you are enrolled in and have completed by selecting the Profile button in the top navigation bar of myEduscape, when logged in. You may also select this link.
- Scroll to view a list of your courses and achievements.
- Select the Courses button in the top navigation bar of myEduscape.com. You may also select this link.
- Select the filter label "my". This will filter for courses you are enrolled in and the percentage of completion for each course.